Question

Posted in Taxes

abitfrustrated

This is Awkward error
Getting the "Well This is awkward it looks like something went wrong, we are already working hard to fix it so check back in a bit" got message as soon as I hit efile, Seem like I am not the only one. I hope I just did not waste a whole lot of time using the New Credit Karma tax! Sent message to support awaiting response

Awkward reply

This is the same thing that happened to me after e-filing and when I was able to access the account after 6 days the refund money was lowered Please be aware and don't use this

Tax problem

Please let me know if this happened to you the fact that after you got the this is awkward error message your refund for both federal and state were lowered