Question

sherman1111

thinn. credit report
They say I have no credit because i have a. Thin file. Hhhhow can I fix that an is that a bad thing to have

I have heard a few things

A bad credit score is better to have than no credit score since something is better than nothing. This is not too hard to fix since all you need to do is get something that will report on your credit file. I would suggest a finger hut card, Capital One secured card, and getting a cell phone with a contract since it reports to your credit file. If you have the large downpayment that they may ask for then I say why not? It will defintely help you establish a line of credit. Also the Capital One card and Open Sky are pretty lenient on approving people ( know two people with no credit who got approved). It's all up to you but the best thing to know is that you have options. Good luck...