Question

eddiboo

they.have.2.wrong.addresses.i.never.lived.on.have.lived.here.25.years

Most Helpful Response

Wrong Address

Dispute the incorrect address. Under the FCRA (Fair Credit Reporting Act) presented and applied by Federal Law, you have the right to dispute incorrect information and the credit bureau MUST act on your dispute or they can risk mega fines.

wrong address

i have a philadephia address i never lived in philly !!!

Wrong person

There is a person on my credit report, with the same name but lives at an address that is different from mine. I wrote to Experian and tried to clear it up. With all the information that I sent them, nothing was taken care of. What do aI do now?

Ms Shirley Lockey

I have never lived in Colorado.  These are my ex-husband's addresses.

Ms Shirley Lockey

I have never lived in Colorado.  These are my exhusband's addresses.

Unknown Address.

I have the same or similar situation.  Actually a crooked credit negotiation company (which only got me for one month's payment, thank God) had me listed as living at THEIR former office location!  That was over 8 years ago.  A lender just asked me the other day if I ever lived there.  I'm not going to do a thing because my credit is quickly rebounding.  It's obviously not much of a "sore-spot" in lenders' eyes.