Question

youngladytrynagetitrightyoungl

They put me in collections but they only sent me 4 letters in 4 years, should I fight it
I don't mind paying payments I just don't want it to say collection on my credit report , and I feel like it was wrong for them to put me in collections when they only sent me 4 letters in 4 years , because I didn't even know I owed them

Most creditors olnly send "one" letter before they begin to ruin your credit. You could dispute it by doing an online dispute with the credit bureau to see if they have the correct information about you.  Or you can set up an agreement to pay for delete. This means that once the collections is paid off, they must delete the negtive item from your file. Good luck my friend.