Question

lostandaggravated

they can't find my credit file and I'm stuck and I'm trying to get my credit score
i know i have at least a lot debt should be on my record but its saying it can't find my file i don't get it

If it's been more than a few years since you last took on or used debt in any way, you won't see it. Best thing is to get a small credit card and use it - takes about 45 days or so before it appears. If you have an active credit card, mortgage, etc. then you may have to contact the bureaus and ask them what's going on.