Question

Embarrassed

These scores are way off
The bank pulled our scores 70 point difference from ck scores

CK is just an estimation of your TU score. Nowhere on the site does it say THIS IS YOUR OFFICIAL SCORE. The site is meant to be used for consumer tracking only, not to justify or defend credit applications or denials.

For example, my CK score is 58 points lower than my actual Experian score (haven't checked my actual TU or EQU scores lately). Each CRB is going to score you slightly different. But as a whole I'd rather my CK score be lower because then I'm more motivated to improve it.

You should pull your credit report from each CRB every year and you should pull your credit score from each bureau before you apply for major financing like a car or a mortgage.

Off by 84 points!

I just had my Transunion run for a car loan.  My actual credit score is 84 points LOWER than what CK shows.  

How is this website any different than the free reports we can get each year?  True, they stay updated with things and you can see the various marks on your reports anytime you want.  But if the scores aren't accurate, then I'm no better off.  I still have to pay the credit folks money to get my actual score.

This whole credit score thing seems like one big racket.