Question

SmithBenitez

There's a error on my transunion score
My transunion hasn't been updated for months, while my equifax and experian scores were updated and over 720, transunion has no record of my current credit cards or updated name

Apparently you have not read the articles here to understand how credit works.  Few credit cards are reported to all credit bureaus and most report to only one. Reading the information here will help you gain this knowledge.

JohnnyRain127

NONO, it's you that apparently have not read the articles here to understand how credit works... If you had? then you would've known that its completely opposite than what you said, in the real credit world, very few credit card issuers don't report to all three bureaus. All my 24 credit cards do report to all three Bureaus.