Question

JeniLyn976

There is an open car loan on my credit score. I haven't owned a car in over 10 years. Hows this hapn
I have also never applied for a car loan anywhere at any time.How do I find out who this company is and how to contact them?

Go to annualreport.com.

And get all three credit reports.  Look them over and then file a dispute with the credit bureau reporting an error (that car loan would be one).  They then have 30 days to investigate and either verify or delete the error.   You want to make it a practice to check over your credit reports every year to make sure only the correct information is on them.