Question

Dixiekazan

There is an address on my report I have never lived/been. I need it removed.

That is covered in the articles on this site and is also one of the "Highest Rated" questions which has been answered numerous times before.

ladycredit1

What is the most efficient way to filter questions?

EVERY entry that I have in put into the "search" field results in the following response: Sorry! There are no questions that meet your criteria

Widdow

I do not know what I am supose to respond to ,because, I have not received any answer.

Widdow

never lived in Shirmansdale, Pa Please remove it from my infomation.