Question

ktbmeyer

there is a fraud credit owed to Comcast who do i contact about that

Most Helpful Response

You will need to initiate a dispute with a credit bureau to have any incorrect information removed from a  credit report. The first step is getting a free copy of your credit report from Credit Karma at https://www.creditkarma.com/myfinances/creditreport. You can file a dispute online or via postal mail.

WOW, fraud on ATT, Comcast & power bill.

Well, I have moved twice and just found out from your report that someone has had a Power bill, comcast bill & ATT bill in my name since 2010. Since I just discovered is it possible too get the person of where they used my name & connected this in maybe my old Apartment arrested??? What is my next steps too take?