Question

KarmaKween01

There is a credit card that I see on the delinquent report that I am unsure about.
How can I find out more information about this card? If the card was not mine then how can I get this fixed?

Check all credit reports.

Go to annualcreditreport.com and get all three credit reports.  They're free.  Look them over very carefully, then file disputes on all accounts you know are not yours with the credit bureau reporting them.  They have to investigate and either verify or delete the disputed entry.

Make it a habit to do this credit check once a year to make sure all you information is correct.  Humans input the data and humans are far from perfect.