There is a credit card showing on my record that I had cancelled 2 years ago. What do I do?
This was an account that I was given a card to but was my ex-husband's primary account. It is a citi card and his current balance owed is showing on my credit still. I called citi and cancelled the card 2 years ago and requested that they say "cancelled at customer request" in the comments and report it to the bureaus. What do I do to get rid of it on the reports? His balance is about $650 or so, which is ok but still I prefer it be off my list.