Question

Bud1pointer

There is a credit card on my credit report that is not mine ? Can I find out who did this?
I fear that this card was applied for by my ex wife using my information. It is a US Bank card. Usually without details they will not give you information. How can I correct this?

Write letters to all three credit bureaus and tell them this is not your account.  You'll need to send them 2 forms of ID to prove who you are, like driver's license and ss card or utility bill.  Be persistent but polite, it may take 2-3 attempts.  You can also contact the card issuer and send them the same letter.  Best of luck!