Question

Dnicel42

There is a balance on my Macys credit card. But it has been paid in full for months.

Most Helpful Response

I've experienced strange reporting with Macy's'; it's like they don't update as frequently with the agencies.  I remember when I first got my card, it was reported as a new account, then closed within a month, and then rereported as a new account again. Go figure. 

Sometimes it takes some time for things to update, but if it doesn't change soon I would contact the credit issuer for Macy's and ask them what is going on.