Question

algonza

there are three things on my credit that are gone or are not mine
when i got divorced my wife got the house, i'm no longer responsible for any part of the house including the payments or bills

not responsible for house

so it there anything that i can do to get it off my debt racial, i would like to get a house 

Why are there thing still on my credit

There are thing on my credit report should not be there why are they still there 2006 and 2007 all so that 800 hundred dollers that not my 

Put it has been 7 year so why it still there 

Fanny4546

Enter Your Reply

Not helpful 

That is not right because my id was stole year ago 

But, it WAS originally in both your names, correct?  If so, it will remain on your credit report for 7 years past the date of the divorce.  That is required under FCRA, which is a federal regulation.  If it was showing good payments to that time, so much the better.  That will be good for your credit score.  Either way, it is still part of your credit history.

Fanny4546

Enter Your Reply