Question

donhb

there are three credit cards that I do not own. The credit report also does not list my major credit
BK of AMER, CITY and GECRB/JCP are the three cards listed on my credit credit score that I have never owned. How do I go about getting them removed?
Then I have an AMEX card that is not listed. WHY?

look into this asap

If you have not already been to https://www.annualcreditreport.com I would do this first.  This is the governments website that allows you to see all three of your credit reports free once a year.  you will be able to get 100% accurate information and if there is any errors like you stated above I would look to resolve them asap.  The website should be able to help you with the process. Good Luck!