Question

Posted in Auto Insurance

envisionva

There are strange drivers listed in my CK Insurance overview...how do I get them off??

If you see strange drivers on your insurance, hopefully you've got a loacl office that you can physically go to. Take your coverage papers and your driver's license in their office and get the other driver's removed. Even if they have no tickets or accidents you're still paying more because of them. Try politeness first, but occasionally you do have to get beligerant with insureance office workers to get them to move!

mollydee

Enter Your ReplyI was thinking of applying for a bankruptcy form because i have no other options, I’m on a fixed income and cannot afford new things like auto loan, mortgage loan. My insurance premiums increased and the interest rate has hindered me from getting some benefits and securing a job I wish. I came across a comment of a man on a blog giving kudos to EXCELLENT REPAIRS for job well done in clearing off his debts and fixing his bad credit report. I took a risk by hiring him to fix my credit. I’m happy to tell you that my credit was fixed within 5-6 days by this exceptional credit expert. I was impressed by his work and that’s the reason I’m recommending him as well. You can reach him at treatyourself016 @ g m a i l . c o m

Call your insurance company to report them. Also make a report with the credit bureaus.