Question

Luckybird30

There are collections records I don't recognize in my credit report.
There are three collection records on my credit report. All of them are from FIRSTSOURCE, with the amounts of $ 176, $50 and $287, none of which I could recognize.
What should I do?

Most Helpful Response

Write a letter to the credit companies reporting these items. (Equifax, Transunion, and Experian) Tell them that you are unaware of such charges. They will in turn check the validity of such claims to see if it is legit. Make sure you list the company's name and account number as well as dollar amount.

What is  FIRSTSOURCE ???