Question

soulangel

thelendersnetwork.com
I am trying to get a home loan with a credit score of 580. I was referred to "thelendersnetwork.com". I've checked them out with the BBB and they have an A + rating; I also checked on yelp and all the reviews are good. I'm thinking this is too good to be true. Has anyone ever delt with this company before?

Nope, and you just might want to be wary.  With your credit score, you would (if even able to get a loan) likely pay outrageous rates of interest that you would never be able to get back when you try selling the house later on.

I suggest reading the articles on this site and learning how to build a credit score that will enable you to qualify for a decent rate loan.  There are financial tools here that you can use to learn what ewffect certain ffinancial decisions may have on your credit score.  After all, the total purpose of Credit Karma is to teach people how credit works and how to make it work for you, and the tools and information here are very good for those who use them.

Continue renting a home, save some money and get your credit score up into the 700s so you may eventually be able to buy a home you would love to live in. It takes time but is truly worth it.