Question

mjkegemartin

the things are my credit report are not mine. what i do someone stole my social securty card.
Someone stole my social securty card and i had a hard hit on my credit report how do i figure out where it came from

Most Helpful Response

Go to SS office asap

You want to get your SSN stuff worked out asap before you go any further. After that is all done, then you can check your credit reports for any other problems. The inquiries is stuck on there, for the next 24 months, i think. You may be able to remove it with a dispute, but I am not entirely sure. You can get your reports for free at www.annualcreditreport.com