Question

angelica58

The sears credit card is not mine.Belongs to my husband.How does it get removed?
I want this taken off my file.Than you! How did it end up on my credit report?

Authorized User

As an authorized user you have the option to have the account information on your credit record or not.  If your husband doesn't make the request to Sears you can ask them to remove that information from your credit record or you can file a dispute with the credit bureau and tell them you are an authorized user and want that account removed from your file.