Question

Scott10578

the same credit card listed multiple times on my credit report
Recently one of my credit cards (from my local bank) was sold by my local bank to a different bank. That credit card is now showing up twice on my credit report. Once from the original institution and a second time from the new institution. To make it worse, my wife and daughter also have the same card and their balances are showing up twice as well. What can I do?

Same problem

Did you ever find a solution?

Multiple Listings of Same Account

Did anyone find an answer to this problem?  Some accounts are listed over and over from them being sold and re-sold to different lenders.  Same original account listed over and over!!