Question

Lululady2015

the only outstanding bill I have is my house. I have paid everything else off, why cant I get loan?

Most Helpful Response

What is your credit score, debt to income ratio, do you have any credit cards, old collections? A lot goes into determining credit worthiness. Give us more details and perhaps we can help you.

The questions already given are good, but I want to add, do some reading on what it takes to build and maintain good credit. If you only have one account on your reports (if it is even reported to all three credit bureaus) that may be part of your problem. You need active accounts to build and maintain credit. You may want to consider getting a Secured credit card.