Question

1Polar1

The number of years my credit is being based on is wrong. How do I correct this?
It indicates that my credit history started 4 + years ago. I purchased my first home in 1975, Mays Pond, 1986 Snohomish, 2006 in Montana, Juneau in 2010, one in 2008. I still own two of these.

I thought mine was the same.  But when I dug deeper, I realize that they AVERAGE your debts.  So, even though my oldest account is over 10 years old, my credit history is only showing 3 years because I have more new debts than old and they took the average number of years.