Question

Posted in Site Suggestions

SNSNSNSNSNSNSNSNSNSNSNSNSNSNSN

The new website is aweful. Its not user friendly and I wish you would revert to the previous site.
It is really difficult to use the simulator now as before it made complete sense. All of my debt info was right there, now i have to scroll down and just seems un organized. I don't understand how these are "improvements". I have given this version of the site a chance, not liking it at first, I figured I just needed to become more familiar with it. The only thing is the graphics look bigger and friendlier. Other than that, It is not usable. Can you please revert to the previous site? It was really user friendly and I loved it.

Most Helpful Response

I completely agree.  The previous version was much better!!!

Bad site

Ingredients, the old site was wonderful. I hope they didn't pay someone to destroy it.

More site problems.

In theory, it's nice to have categories of purchases and the cute pie carts, etc.  Only problem is the data is pure noise!

They added $1000.00 to my spending on "electronics" when it was nothing more than an electronic transfer for a 1k balance transfer