Question

coronado8562

The link WEBBNK/FHUT listed and link in my account is not a Capitol One Card. It is Fingerhut
The link WEBBNK/FHUT listed and link in my account is not a Capitol One Card. It is a Fingerhut Credit account at $0 balance. When I click on the WEBBNK/FHUT link showing $84, Capitol One pops up as it's link when I already have a Capitol One Credit Card link plainly listed. $84 on the WEBBNK/FHUT was the old Fingerhut balance which I paid off and is now in $0 balance status. Can this be fixed.

Same thing happens with me

"The link WEBBNK/FHUT listed and link in my account is not a Capitol One Card. It is a Fingerhut Credit account at $0 balance. When I click on the WEBBNK/FHUT link showing $84, Capitol One pops up as it's link when I already have a Capitol One Credit Card link plainly listed. $84 on the WEBBNK/FHUT was the old Fingerhut balance which I paid off and is now in $0 balance status. Can this be fixed."

I keep having the same thing happen to me.. I have read on other threads that fingerhuts credit platform is not compatable with CreditKarma's platform but I still don't know why the capitol one link pops up when you try to link it... weird

yes

i had a captialone account it was cancel . i have a fingerhut account with a balance of 0