Question

hurry5

The last time I checked my credit score it was in the 700's. Now it is 124 points lower. Why?
A new bill is added twice. A hard inquiry is added twice. Many accounts are several years old, such as 1985. You changed the way you have reports listed. I wan to know how my credit score is 124 points lower.

Credit Karma only shows you what was reported by credit bureaus. Also, this forum isn't a direct communication link to employees of credit karma. I would check your full reports, possibly for a reporting error, and direct any reporting issues to your credit provider you have issues with.

If you see duplicate entries on your reports you want to get that corrected with the credit bureaus showing that. Never try to remove old accounts that were closed in good standing. Start watching your FICO scores, the scoring system here is a little screwy, most lenders use FICO anyway