Question

Slimcrissy

The hard inquiry have really impact at my score how can I have them removed
I apply for a car loan in June of 2000 and 16 when I checked my credit report there were over at hard inquiries on my report since then two new ones were added what can I do to have these removed

You're concerned about 17 year old inquiries? They aren't affecting you at all...inquiries have a impact of roughly 2 years...the first 6 months create the most change.

Most auto inquiries when done within a short period of time (a couple week window of time) will only be scored as one inquiry even though you still see them all on your reports. At least that is with most FICO scoring models, I am not sure about the Vantage model that you get here. Either way, you cannot get them removed. Hard Inquiries only stay on your reports for two years and only cause damage for a year and it is only slight damage.