Question

BornIntoBondage

The following account has been reported as delinquent on payments????
On one of my accounts I got the following message via CreditKarma: "The following account has been reported as delinquent on payments."

It says I was 30 days late on a payment so I contacted that credit card provider and they said my account has NEVER been flagged and all my payments have been on time. Is there a phone number to contact the people at CreditKarma to fix this dispute on my account? Or does anyone else know how to remove this from my credit report?

Credit Karma gets their information from TransUnion, so if I were you, I would go to www.annualcreditreport.com and pull your complete TransUnion account to see if it is reporting late payments or not.  Then you can send that to the credit card company to get them to fix it.  You can also send TransUnion proof that you were never late (either bank statements or a letter from the card company) and they will remove it.  Do it in writing, don't use online dispute process, it is a ripoff.