Question

Epithought

The discrepencey on my report is fraudulent, originator of debt says it's clear, will it be fixed?
I received less than acceptable service from the phone company and was told by the phone company not to pay, that in fact, there was even a law suit in progress involving the same lack of services. The company (AT&T) said that they had "Wiped-Out" the claim due to the fact that I did not receive adequate service for more than 5 yrs. and they even sent me a "Free" phone to try and make it right, but it did not function either, but I was still billed and paid for this lack of service for more than 3 and a half yrs. while receiving no service! Their representative said that they would contact their agent (Franklin Collections) and have them remove the negative report from my credit, they said it would take about 3 days, it's been more than a week now, when will you be removing the negative report?