Question

cndljen

The collections shown on CK are different from Experian
On CK I have two collection reports from the same collection agency, the original date opened on both are exactly the same. The dates reported are slightly different as the 2nd date is 18 days short of 3yrs apart. The amount on the earliest one is 200 less than the second one. The earliest one says it's a 2nd placement and then the most recent one has a 2 after the original creditor name. The collections amount from both are in the total and neither of these are listed on my experian report. Well at least from what I saw earlier from paying a dollar to view it. How long can these stay on here and how often can they resubmit them? Any help is great, CK states I recently improved my score by 56 pts because I applied for financing for dental work and have not used the CC yet for the dental work. Odd that it helped it but I understand the reason why. Wondering what will happen if I don't use it before the 90 days expires to use it.

Most Helpful Response

You credit report information can vary from bureau to bureau. Your creditors are not required to report to all 3 bureaus. Credit Karma retrieves information from TransUnion, not Experian.