Question

Tigre52

The car dealer told me I have to have all the warranties and GAP, I know that's not true and don't
want it. So he told me basically I can't get the car if I don't pay for all the extras. Isn't that extortion? I want the car but should I report him instead and say bye bye no car? Or pay out the butt and he benefits for being a creep?

High pressure sales pitch for sure, walk away.  He's not the only salesman and he's not the only dealer.  You may have to travel to another dealer for the same car, although the savings would be worth it.