Question

WALDO13126

THAT $699 IS TIME WARNER , THEY BILLED ME 3 MONTHS AFTER I LEFT THEM
THIS IS FALSE I WROTE AND TOLD THIS COMPANY AND THEY SAID THEY WOULD TAKE CARE OF IT. I HAVE A LETTER FROM TIME WARNER SAYING I OWE NOTHING !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Most Helpful Response

Send a copy of the letter

With a request of validation to the credit reporting agency. 

It should be removed with in 30 days. 

Did you return their equipment? Even though you may not owe a monthly service bill, if any one piece of equipment is not returned to them they will charge you for it.  All equipment is owned my them, we just have the pleasure of renting.  Anyways, thats just my thought.

TIME WARNER

YES I RETURNED EVERY THING THEY EVER GAVE ME