Question

2073

Thanks Credit Karma
i was told by credit karma to take my credit cards and consolidate them to the recommended Capital One Prest CC Account. I apply and am refused - little confusing ?? Now i have another hard inquiry on my record which just took my credit score down more then it was already - great advice credit karma.

Most Helpful Response

if someone told you to jump off a bridge would you do it....need to use common sense they give you a lowest and average score approval ideally you should apply for a card unless your 20 points above the average a rule of thumb

And, though Credit Karma is free to users, someone has to pay to keep it on the Internet.  The credit card companies that advertise on this site do that and they hope to get more customers, therefore more income.  I refuse more cards than I accept.