Question

Physh1

Thank you Credit Karma!!!
Just wanted to say thank you to Credit Karma & the info offered through the articles/community here. I had zero responsibility in my younger years & had paid for it over many years.

With lots of reading & lots of constant checks on my credit I started rebuilding about 15 months ago with a Capital One secured card. Today, I was just approved for a Amex EveryDay Preferred card. That joins my Cap1 QuickSilver, Discover IT, & Barclays CashForward World cards.

While I did read & study from multiple sources, CK helped the most with the weekly credit score updates. I've got up over 150 points in 6 months. Currently I'm ~730 on the VantageScore 3.0 systems, Transunion Fico 8 is 759, & Experian Fico 8 is 754.

For those new here I suggest you study study study. Without sounding overly mushy, Credit Karma has pointed me in the right direction to restoring my financial life.

Thank you for offering this service. It has helped lift a significant weight off my shoulders & given me an honest second chance to do things right.

Most Helpful Response

It is great to see that someone took the time to read and learn!  Seems like you have now a firm grasp on your financial situation, and know what you can do to hurt and help that score in the future.

Such amazing (and inspiring) news! I'm where you were when you first joined and hope to be where you are in a year or so! Thanks for sharing and inspiring!

Thanks For Accurate Information!

Thanks Credit Karma for keeping up with the credit accounts that is on my credit reports with Trans Union and Equifax. I can nview what is going on with the accounts I have open. I check my account weekly. My question is why isn't Eperian not attached to Credit Karma????  With your services and list of accounts that is open , let me know how often those accounts I have posted the way I am payng and increasing my credit  score. Paying bills monthly and not allowing tobe 30 days late make a difference when paying them monthly. Thanks Credit Karma for your services.