Question

woodknot

THANK YOU CREDIT KARMA
I MUST POST "THANK YOU CREDIT KARMA" but I have been so involved reading the many informative, helpful areas of your site...so educational, well written that even uneducated and well educated can learn valuable lessons here. After pulling Credit reports from 3 agencies in 2009 I still did not know my actual "SCORE"... all 3 reports contradicted the other with no instructions or suggestions to make corrections-even calling their phone and faxing info
I received no assistance. THANK YOU CREDIT KARMA FOR BEING CONSUMER FRIENDLY. YOU ARE MORE HELPFUL THAN A QUALIFIED, CERTIFIED CONSUMER CREDIT COUNCILOR !

Credit Karma; you are the best. I was paying $9.95 per month for less than what I am receivng for free now. Who said nothing is free, they have it all wrong when it comes to Credit Karma.

yes, thank you, this is an awesome site! 

Most Helpful Response

I've been with Bank of America Privacy Assist for 2 years since I opened my first credit card for monitoring purposes.  Eventually I found out it was not that accurate and up to date.  I cancelled it and found this site MORE MORE useful and easier to understand! BOA is rubbish. lol. Thank you CK!  Please continue providing free consumer privileges. More power to you guys!

this the first place I have found that I can get my credit scores free. THANK YOU

sundanceandbutch

Yes, thanks to credit karma for all the free info beats paying for misinformation anytime :) 

Thank you from me tooo... i have been using this website for more than a year now... i don't even feel like getting the free annual credit reports anymore... this website gives me all the necessary information i really need to keep a track of my score... and their credit card reviews are also very useful. 

I agree!! Thank you credit karma, your service has been invaluable! 

Absolute joyful resource. I working toward my goals even further..

Thank you for providing free credit scores and advice. The comparisons of possible balance transfer offers is most helpful as well. I am trying to get my finances organized and squared away so I can buy a house someday.  This has been helpful in getting me on the right track! 

rpmason

I would like to thank CreditKarma, and Alan Colmes (radio & TV show host) for recommending this site. 

I would like to echo the thanks! Credit Karma was the first place I had ever heard about a "goodwill letter." I tried with two past negative accounts and BOTH companies removed the negative marks.  My score went up 27 points instantly!  Thank you for all the great advice and the free credit scores.