THANK YOU CREDIT KARMA
I MUST POST "THANK YOU CREDIT KARMA" but I have been so involved reading the many informative, helpful areas of your site...so educational, well written that even uneducated and well educated can learn valuable lessons here. After pulling Credit reports from 3 agencies in 2009 I still did not know my actual "SCORE"... all 3 reports contradicted the other with no instructions or suggestions to make corrections-even calling their phone and faxing info
I received no assistance. THANK YOU CREDIT KARMA FOR BEING CONSUMER FRIENDLY. YOU ARE MORE HELPFUL THAN A QUALIFIED, CERTIFIED CONSUMER CREDIT COUNCILOR !

woodknot

Most Helpful Response

Thank you for the kind words. We know many people are confused about finances and credit. Our goal is to help in any little way we can. 

I forwarded your message to the team as I am sure it will put a smile on their faces. 

Response by
ckken

Transunion

Experian

Equifax - (Usually the lowest score)

halfelena

What are the three agencies you receive your credit reports from? and how long does it take your credit to update.. there is over a thousand dollars worth of debt ive paid off but it still shows up as unpaid on my account.

hammerofgod

I've been with Bank of America Privacy Assist for 2 years since I opened my first credit card for monitoring purposes.  Eventually I found out it was not that accurate and up to date.  I cancelled it and found this site MORE MORE useful and easier to understand! BOA is rubbish. lol. Thank you CK!  Please continue providing free consumer privileges. More power to you guys!

Response by
mydogsings

this the first place I have found that I can get my credit scores free. THANK YOU

sundanceandbutch

Response by
sundanceandbutch

Credit Karma; you are the best. I was paying $9.95 per month for less than what I am receivng for free now. Who said nothing is free, they have it all wrong when it comes to Credit Karma.

Response by
SonnyHoney54

Yes, thanks to credit karma for all the free info beats paying for misinformation anytime :) 

Response by
soveu40

Thank you from me tooo... i have been using this website for more than a year now... i don't even feel like getting the free annual credit reports anymore... this website gives me all the necessary information i really need to keep a track of my score... and their credit card reviews are also very useful. 

Response by
KumarKaji

yes, thank you, this is an awesome site! 

Response by
ckc777

I agree!! Thank you credit karma, your service has been invaluable! 

Response by
bdiomande

Absolute joyful resource. I working toward my goals even further..

Response by
ebond796

Thank you for providing free credit scores and advice. The comparisons of possible balance transfer offers is most helpful as well. I am trying to get my finances organized and squared away so I can buy a house someday.  This has been helpful in getting me on the right track! 

Response by
jaimen1030

I would like to thank CreditKarma, and Alan Colmes (radio & TV show host) for recommending this site. 

rpmason

Submit to the Community