Question

JuliaMorones22

Terrible credit, where do I go from here?
I'm only 22 and have bad credit from student loans, hospital bills, and owing a university money that I went to school at. I have been evicted from an apartment and I am trying to get all of my credit fixed so that I can move into a different apartment. HELP

Have you already consolidated your Federal Student Loans and gotten yourself into a better repayment plan (like an income-based)?  I would work on those first, because student loans are forever. You can call Crest Student Loans at 855-286-1787 to find out for free.  Without seeing your full credit report, it's hard to say what actions you need to take, but I recommend you visit www.credit.about.com and I know you'll find lots of articles to help you out, regardless of your situation.  Best of luck!