Question

RT32

tell me how my credit score dropped 45 points over night???? From a 743 to 698

Most Helpful Response

Thousand possibilities

Did it drop on just one bureau or on all three? 

You have to pay attention to them, because things change regularly, as creditors update the bureaus.  Its always fluctuating and isn't necessarily anything you did recently...or at all.  If your credit balances changed, your utilization rate could change dramatically...and that's a high impact score.  You could have had a number of inquiries show up, though that's a low impact.  

I personally have just had some issues with one bureau double reporting one of my credit cards.  It just happened to be the one with the highest balance.  So it made a dent in my utilization rate as well as my average age of credit history score.  There's a 20 - 30 point variation just by that simple mistake by the agency.  

Really suggest you review your credit report and dispute any inconsistencies.