Question

jabbywocks

Target RED card
I have a Target credit card that doesn't seem to appear on my credit report. The whole reason I got it was to help improve my credit. How do I get this to show up? Do I contact Target or somewhere else?

Most Helpful Response

I work at Target

Hey I work at target and I was just wondering if youre sure you got the redcard Credit card and not the redcard Debit card? The Credit card I believe reports monthly but the debit card does not, also what is your credit limit/ score? I have a really bad credit score (550) and am trying to get approved for a redcard...