Question

Salinas1Queen

Target Compromised
I just read where Target was hacked. I have a Target credit card. I have not intentions of opening any new accounts. So if Karma gets notification of a new credit report it is false and not from me Mrs. Z. KAuts

Most Helpful Response

My understanding from everything I have read so far is,

All In Store Swiped Transactions Not just Target Cards, but all Debt and Credit Cards used have been compromised. This breach could affect approximately 40 million Card Holders.

If you used a Debt card with a Pin #, Change your PIN Today.
Also if you used another CC other than Target, Call the Company that manages the CC and notify them your account might be compromised as you used your card at Target during the Date's of 11/27 to 12-15 ( again just going from reports I have read ) and ask what you should do.
Good Luck to to those that are part of the 40 million accounts hacked.