Question

Posted in Taxes

phyisical55

talk to live chat
talk to member services live chat

Page 1 of 4   Previous | Next

Not able to change my home address

I am trying to change my address but its not updating. Can someone help me please to solve this issue.

How

I am trying to actually chat with a customer representative and I can't even get the chat to come up. I am very frustrated and this will be the only time I deal with Credit Karma first and last.

unreal mobile

ok so unreal mobile is mobile virtual network operator not a Voice over Internet Protocol why is the phones not supported 

i cant do my taxes becouse i cant change my number

Hello,

1.    I filed a dispute that was supposed to resolve in August 2018 and never did. I contacted First Federal Credit Control for the invoices and just paid off the accounts in full. Why does credit karma say the accoutn still needs attention and is in dispute? I contacted Trans Union and they said I have no active disputes. 

2. I am trying to refinance my student loans, I am getting denied due to a low credit score. My dashboard on credit karma says my Trans Union credit score is 665, but the refinancing company who pulled my report denied me, the adverse letter said trans union reported my score as 627. Why are the numbers conflicting?

Credit karma

Does this company have a valid phone number you can speak to live person

Credit karma

How do you talk to a live person on credit karma about fraudulent activity that's been taking care of but is showing up against me

fraud done on account

Hi there were some fraud transations done on one of my credit cards and new statements has been generated before I marked them as fraud. So, my credit krama credit scores had effect on it and my credit scores were effected because of it. but my credit card banks personal credit scores were not effected. Will there be any roll back on my scores.

Drop in score

Hi all my accounts are in good standing and I pay my bills on time why did my score drop over 40pts.

credit score

hi you show me something wrong with transunion but i checked there everything is ok. so why yo can not show my score. other apps shows me everything

credit score

I'm wondering why my credit score dropped so drastically

Page 1 of 4   Previous | Next