Question

Posted in Taxes

phyisical55

talk to live chat
talk to member services live chat

Page 1 of 6   Previous | Next

unreal mobile

ok so unreal mobile is mobile virtual network operator not a Voice over Internet Protocol why is the phones not supported 

i cant do my taxes becouse i cant change my number

Not able to change my home address

I am trying to change my address but its not updating. Can someone help me please to solve this issue.

Hello,

1.    I filed a dispute that was supposed to resolve in August 2018 and never did. I contacted First Federal Credit Control for the invoices and just paid off the accounts in full. Why does credit karma say the accoutn still needs attention and is in dispute? I contacted Trans Union and they said I have no active disputes. 

2. I am trying to refinance my student loans, I am getting denied due to a low credit score. My dashboard on credit karma says my Trans Union credit score is 665, but the refinancing company who pulled my report denied me, the adverse letter said trans union reported my score as 627. Why are the numbers conflicting?

Udate phone number

I need help updating my phone number to receive log in code to access my account

Tax Return Rejected

My tax return keeps getting rejected and saying : the employer EIN must match data in e-file database. However o have checked and doubled checked my employer EIN and it is correct. Plus I filed using the same info last year without problems. 

Identity

Why can i never get verified to recieve my credit score? It always tells me try in 24 hrs.

Credit

If my lease was marked by a finance company as closed charged off, then my car was repossessed, will this change on my credit report?

Huge Drop

My credit score plummeted 199 points in the course of three months, and I have no idea why. I have no mortgage, no car payment and virtually no credit debt. Any ideas as to what happened?

Identity verification

I created an account with credit Karma but when asked to submit a picture of my ID to verify my identity, it still says can't verify my identity even with my ID

Equifax

Im fixing my credit and some I notice i have to change or dispute through equilfax, and it will not let me or it says error,

I need help, Im really trying to fix my credit to buy a home!!

Thank you!

Page 1 of 6   Previous | Next