Question

Mnr05

Taking a credit card off my info
There is a credit card that I am listed as an authorized user on that is effecting my credit. However, I do not and have not used this credit card. It belongs to my ex husband. How do I remove this card from my report?

Credit cards

How do you block pre approved credit cards?

Deleting credit cards

How do you get closed and or paid cards off your credit report? How long do they have to be on there?

I would call the credit card company and ask them.  I have authorized users on my cards and I am the only one who can remove them.  If your husband is abusing his credit it is going to negatively impact your score, which you probably know and is the reason you want your name off the account.