Question

scottmeyer047

SYNDICATED OFFICE SYSTEMS / CENTRAL FINANCIAL CONTROL
These two collections agencies are one in the same yet are reporting two both Transunion and Eqiufax as a separate for the exact amounts in current collections. If I settle with the agreement that it will be removed from my report how can I make sure that both will come off. Its the same account, same amount, reported by the same company using two different names to two separate bureaus

Most Helpful Response

I was able to contact CFC with the information provided and pay off that debt and it removed it from both Equifax and TransUnion. When I contacted CFC, they had no record of the other deliquent accounts and that's when I noticed the diffterence like you did. In order to pay them, you have to contact Syndicated Office Systems for those that show up on Equifax. After you settle the debt with that company, it does show them as paid on BOTH. I was upset and confused, so I hope this helps.

This is,actually one company operating a DBA. Hence the dual name issue. This company was also sued in California for this and lout and was forced to pay out over $5 million in damages to Californian consumers. They cannot Sims say "you owe this debt". They have to have PROOF you owe that debt, as well as PROOF you owe it to them and show they are even licensed in your state to take action against you. This is k own as debt validation and they have 30 days to do that oncertain you send in a written demand for validation. You didn't sign anything with them, right? Of course not. So, don't approach this as "you owing money to them". Approach it as "prove I owe this money to you" and in most cases, they can't and the file has to be deleted from your credit report (by law) and all collection a ton must cease, entirely. Look up the fair credit reporting act and fair debt collection laws. You have rights....exercise them. And the only way to do that is to learn them first. I. Dealing with them now over a similar issue over a bill, reported multiple times as "seperate bills", for 1 work comp injury claim where the provider was paid in full by the insurance company several years ago. Always fight back.

I am having the same problem with this company what did you write to them to take it off your credit ? And what email address did you use?

address and phone number

Im.having issues finding a contact and address for this company

grayyskyy713

Syndicated Office Systems (AKA Central Finance Control)

800-300-7192

Hi, 

I have been faced with this same matter. Before hand I thought I owed more on my medical bills due to what they are showing on my credit report. I have also noticed that I have been billed twice for the same bill with this company by the same doctor office with this company.I am trying to pay off this bill as well and have no clue how to handle this matter any further.What steps did you take to get them to remove this off your report.

Thank You,

Sharonna40

How did it go

Hi , 

I was able to get it off one credit report but its still on equifax. Did you have any luck?

i am going to try and write them a letter asking them to take it off my credit report. As i paid it in full. 

this was back in 2011.. I found a template online to write them, as they do not have to keep it on forever.- Better to ask for forigveness that do nothing.Right?