Question

peggyannsisson

synchrony bank is ruining my credit. how do I stop this merry go round?
They own three of my credit cards. They have been dropping my credit limitsalmost monthly. The result is I continue to be close to my credit limita, bringing down my score. They are single handedly ruining my credit. What can I do?

Most Helpful Response

I replied to this post a couple days ago, but for some reason CK saw fit to delete it. I have no idea why. So I'll try again: What have you tried so far? Have you contacted Synchrony to ask them why they're lowering your limits? What did they say? If you haven't contacted them, that's definitely where I'd suggest starting. There must be a reason they're doing it, you know?