Super wide e-mail
For the past few months the e-mail credit reminders I've gotten are exceedingly wide. I have to scroll across to find the text - often missing it and having to back up.

This is not e-mail client related, as other e-mails come in limited to the available space. Only yours have a lot of white space on both sides.

Previously I did not have this problem. It appears someone made a change on Credit Karma's end to cause it. A strong probability is using actual pixel count for the fields instead of percentage. Due to the way the HTML is written, I cannot verify this.