Question

leirama

Suggestions for card, no processing fee, deposit $50. Annual fee $40. APR 12% no more thn 25%
I'm a mother of two on an annual income of less than 12000. I'd like to build my credit so I can buy a car and maybe eventually my own home. I gave 4collectoons, 2 that can easily be fixed. 2 credit inquires. No current open credit lines. Suggestions?

Run from any CC that has a Processing Fee.  

Run from any CC that has a Annual fee,  exceptions are Secured Credit cards only and then only keep a Max of 7 Years while you build up your Credit History and other non-secured Credit Cards.

Hate to state this, but you wont get much in the way of a car ( other then a used one ) with an annual income of less then 12000.   

You need a better paying job or jobs.

Google Dave Ramsey and start reading.

jwsister

I AGREE!!  You want to minimize the amount of money you have to pay out and fee cards are a rip-off!!!