Question

JavaManOne

Sudden drop on equifax
This happened to my wife (8 pts) and she recovered in a week or two but this time I dropped 13 pts on Equifax only. Believe me, I monitor my credit weekly and keep my credit card utilization between 4-7 percent. The only change was at the end of last money when two old credit inquiries fell off and the CK score didn't move. Now this drop of 8 pts.

I've looked at other questions that were over a year old but NOTHING went South that would effect my score. Equifax , IMHO, is the worst of the 3 credit companies, they also lag behind about 1 month from reporting on Experian & TransUnion. It's really disheartening when you work hard to grow your credit score and then something like this.