Question

Gregowaffles

Sudden drop in length of credit history???
My credit score recently plummeted from almost 650 down to a 530 in 1 months time, with no delinquent accounts, missed or late payments, maxed out credit cards or any of that stuff. The only thing I could see when I came onto CK to check it out was that my length of credit history had taken a DRASTIC jump from like 7 years to 6 months. I have accounts on my record since 2006 that are closed in good standing, but are still showing up on my report, so shouldn't that be counting towards my history?

Some non-fico scoring systems do not factor in closed accounts when determining the average age of accounts. Check your FICO scores to see where they are.