Question

Dyloc

Sudden credit plummet
I have been working on rebuilding my credit diligently, making payments on time. Credit was building back up and suddenly this month my Equifax drops 35 points.

What the heck caused this and how can I get those back? I have no collections or anything on my account.

Most Helpful Response

If you have a collection or a old account still reporting as late you will see this.  Until it is paid you will find it hard to keep that CB moving foward.  If that is not it you have to really look at your credit reports to see what is happening.